Women Trying ...

This is a collection of thoughts from women trying to **fill in the blank here**.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fast Learner

Jacob had double the homework this weekend because he was fooling around during one assignment and had to finish it at home. It took him a while -- he had to write Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff five times and his name five times and then write I am cat and I am dog five times.

While he was doing his homework, William got a bath with bubbles. If Jacob didn't have homework, he would've gone first and had the bath the way he likes it -- sans bubbles (don't ask).

So, he said to me when he was getting ready to go in the tub, "I'm going to do my homework at school the next time so I don't have to have a tubby with bubbles."

The other day before school, Jacob asked "Is it the weekend yet?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home