Women Trying ...

This is a collection of thoughts from women trying to **fill in the blank here**.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lately...I wonder where I've been??

I guess, lately, I've been just "busy" (not like everyone else is NOT, but just don't seem to have any down-time!) Lots of thoughts, but no time to turn them into words, if that makes sense? Today I took the opportunity to do the "other" thing that I've intended to...and grouped some of my favorite photos into some collages and would like to share a few of them, but we can delete them if it causes the pages to load very slowly...just wanted to share, but don't need them to mess up the system for everyone. Let me know if this creates a problem for anyone, and I'll pull them.



Above, obviously are my kids. Below are some of my other favorites that I've taken that I just really like. I hope at least one makes someone smile for a second. Busy as I've been and hectic as things get, My life is pretty cool. ;o) ~L

1 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    Lynn,
    The photos are great, you have a lovely family. And...the page loaded just fine for me. Thank you for sharing the photos.
    Barbara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home