Women Trying ...

This is a collection of thoughts from women trying to **fill in the blank here**.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Outtakes

My boys went to their first wedding this weekend. We only had to leave the ceremony once -- so William could go to the bathroom. The only problem was that the bathroom was at the back of the church and the only way I knew how to get there was through the door on the left of the altar.

So, he peed on a tree in the parking lot and we called it an adventure. Who would know anyway, right?

The real reason for my post is that I found something that will keep a four and five-year old busy for HOURS at a wedding reception: Cameras.

And we were lucky, they had disposable cameras on every table! And when those were all done, I let them use my digital camera. Here's a link to an audio slideshow of the pictures my two little shutterbugs took at my cousin's wedding -- click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home